Tuesday 25 November 2014

Why I dropped out from my university after 2 months?

The dream of becoming a graduate was the biggest dream I ever had. It was a quite good experience of joining university, meeting with new friends and to teach by diligent professors. But that remarkable dream was quite short. I had to leave the university just after 2 months.  I managed to pay admission fee initially, but after that my parents were not able to pay my fee successfully, I was a jobless person so could not apply for any kind of loan or help, no one can ever take risks to helping a poor jobless person. So quite hopelessly I decided to leave the university.


Entrance to hard paths:
After some time, I met my best friend loaded with full frustration. He was also financially unstable and was thinking to start some business. But it requires money and we both are jobless persons. So first of all we thought to find full and part time jobs for saving some money. Then we thought to start some online businesses at home with saved amount. That was our first step to the road of success.

 A light of hope:
I worked with full diligence because I was planning to again starting my education. But it needs time; I could not collect enough money to survive and to educate myself. So my friend proposed a bright idea to take instant loans from loan knight who are efficient enough to support financially. Now we were employed so we can easily afford loans from £100-£1000. We took the loan for starting our own business. That was easy going money and I can repay them whenever I next get paid.




Encouraging growth of small scale business:
Finally I have started a small scale home based business with the collaboration of my friend. We started the buying and selling of online products, that was quite interesting for us. We promoted our business internationally through face book, twitter, instagram and many other social Medias. First we faced some losses due to in expertise, but gradually we stepped up towards greater profitability that was quite encouraging for us and boosted our energy levels. Then after few months we are able to hire staff of 10 persons. That resulted more popularity and fame.


Is that sufficient for me?
After getting great success in my business, I wanted to flourish it internationally. By utilizing more time and customer engagement I expanded the business greatly. I was very close to my destination. I wanted to start my education again, even I started. But continuous emails from clients and demands from contractors made me careless towards the studies and I could not continue it successfully. So once again I left out the university exactly after two months of tough schedule. First time I left out the university because I was unable to pay fee. And second time I left out due to my tough financial schedule. How fastly time changes..!!

My advises to young entrepreneurs:
It’s almost a same story of every youngster. So I would like to guide them to achieve great success in future.
·        Be patient and don’t afraid to work for long hours
·        If you are financially unstable, explore help sources like finding opportunities to get short term loans for easy survival.
·        Be open for advises and accept opinions
·        Accept challenges
·        Don’t give up
I hope my motivational story and tips will definitely stimulate you to work harder and harder..!



No comments:

Post a Comment