Monday 10 November 2014

How to inaugurate a hotel of your own choice

I have seen many people with big dreams; they had passion, resources and organizational skills but still they are unsuccessful in achieving those dreams. They start their own setup with great excitement but at the end, they quit disappointingly.
May be they have no appropriate planning for this, or planning at inappropriate time? Or might be they are facing some financial challenges? If this is a reason then I think they should consider some external aid sources like they can apply for quick short term loans within few minutes, and can return them whenever they next get paid. So I think starting a business isn't tough financially, you need proper planning always.
Well, whatever the reasons are, people still think to generate more than one income sources to fight out with financial worries. I also had a dream of inaugurating my own tourist hotel. I started working day and night for accomplishing this dream, and fortunately I got successful in it. Let’s share my planning and experience with you so that you can also get some motivation.



Capital arrangement: suggest better option please..!
Mostly people face so much financial challenges standing in the way of their dreams and road of success. So most of them get disappointed and stop working to fulfilling the dreams. But I was not in those people’s list; I was quite passionate to achieve the success. So I thought to arrange capital for this. I had some savings but these were not sufficient enough.  Some friends suggested me to take mortgage loan, but that was quite risky so I was confused about that. Then one friend suggested taking business loan but that was much expensive and if I got failure in the project then how will I repay the amount? So finally I followed the advice of my father who asked me to take instant cash loan online with quite low interest rate. I was able to borrow from £100-£1000 pounds and can repay them whenever I next get paid. That seems much better option than others. What do you think it’s better or not?



Take a small survey to demonstrate the competition:
After capital arrangement, I thought to take a small survey of those hotels which are working proficiently in our area. I demonstrated their strategies, their working hours, offers & privileges for customers, their charges and other things which are important to establish the hotel. I had to beat the competitors so that was quite important to do.

Decide ideal location: create attractions
You can simply attract your customers by creating your hotel on quite ideal place. If you are willing to open it on some tourist area then carefully choose the location, where most of the tourists love to stay. And if this is a simple hotel like others then try establishing at crowded areas.

If it’s a business type hotel then…!
If your hotel is business type, then it would be favorable for you because you don’t need to welcome the attendees 24 hour a day, even the hired staff join the duty at 12 pm, even one can take profitable benefits from these hotels.

So, accomplishing a dream isn't difficult now, because you have proper resources, planning, organization skills and passion. So don’t wait and begin to work..!


No comments:

Post a Comment