Thursday 27 November 2014

How I managed time & money after being self employed

Developing a smooth and effecting work plan for your flourishing business is definitely a hectic job. And after making it, following that plan is another daunting task. My everyday tasks were getting difficult to manage due to lack of time & money because I was flourishing the business in different areas which really needs full concentration but some daily scattered messes were not allowing me to do this efficiently. So I considered developing a responsible time management plan, because sometimes you also have to deal with some uncertain incidents which also create a big interruption in your ongoing management plan.
But now it’s time to breath and deciding an efficient management plan for my future.



Spend some time on social media marketing:
Social media marketing is definitely a great platform which allows you to recognize yourself in the world. But don’t spend too much time on posting, commenting and checking news feed. In this way you will waste half of your time in stupid tasks. As I am an early rise so I wake up every morning at 7 am, then I start posting valuable features on Face book, twitter, instagram and YouTube. Then after an hour I log off and check news feed again just after going home at 5 pm. In this you can connect yourself daily with your fans and clients.



Financial planning is one of the major daunting tasks:
We can make efficient time management plans and manage to follow them somehow, but it’s very difficult to make financial plans especially when you have so many areas to look and adjust. My friends and colleagues advise me to take small business loans sometimes so that I can efficiently manage the expenses. But I know these are more expensive than my imagination. So I prefer to take short term loan from loans knight when my conditions get really tough and impossible to manage. Actually they are providing the privilege to repay them with low interest rates and whenever I receive my next paycheck. This is definitely a worth beneficial opportunity because they take no time to approve and you find your desired amount in your account within minutes.



Multitasking may be unproductive for you:
I must say that sometimes being a multi-tasked can be very unproductive for you because when strict deadlines loom over my head then I feel so frustrated and can’t concentrate properly. If you really want to gain sense of accomplishment then deal one task efficiently on daily basis. And when you think that now you are efficient enough to deal many tasks at one time then you should go for two, and three. Don’t delay any of your important tasks because it just creates anxiety and frustration.

Avoid over-confidence and divide roles & responsibilities:
You know the mindset of a business man is always different. He thinks he is the best and most efficient person of the organization and no one can perform in better ways except him. This mindset really needs to change. He can save enormous time by stop being over confident and dividing roles and responsibilities to the efficient workers. Allow workers to deal with clients, order products, and you just execute the things. You can efficiently manage your time by accepting the roles & responsibilities of your workers and let them do whatever they want for the progress of company.


No comments:

Post a Comment